Large Car Decal - "Proud Mom of (number) Marines" 414
Large Car Decal - "Proud Mom of (number) Marines"
- 3-5 year outdoor life
- recommended for window applications only
- razor blade and adhesive or goo remover needed for removal
- Approximately 12" tall X 15" wide
ACCESSORIES AND STICKERS
Don’t be intimidated by this site. I will review your order and make sure everything is correct through FB messenger.
If the site is too much for you, please message us through FB messenger and include your name and grad date. I can write your order up for you and send a payment link.
Personalized Sticker instructions:
We use Oracal 651 to make these stickers.
Video link: https://youtu.be/IuT39M9vfU4
- Proofs will be sent through Facebook messenger. Please message us there immediately and let us know when you place your order. Message link: http://fb.me/msg/slapastickeronit
SLAP-A-STICKER ON IT INSURANCE TERMS AND ORDER CANCELLATIONS
ORDER OR ITEM CANCELLATIONS:
Any order cancelled within 24 hours of payment will be fully refunded.
Any portion of an order cancelled after the 24-hour period will have a non-refundable 50% cancellation fee.
SLAP-A-STICKER ON IT INSURANCE TERMS (Applies to insured items only. Insurance is $2 per covered item.)
Before your scheduled proof date:
- If your recruit is held back and your grad date is delayed due to failing a test, not qualifying, injury, or illness, we will replace your insured items one time for free plus shipping. Any additional schedule changes due to the issues listed above will be invoiced at 50% plus shipping.
- This insurance does cover product and shipping refunds if they are sent home before your scheduled proof date. The insurance funds will not be refunded.
- On your scheduled proof date, there will be no refunds and we will ship as planned.
- This insurance does not cover a grad date changed due to inclement weather, natural disasters, pandemics, etc. If the grad date is changed for a large group, such as a Battalion, Company, or Platoon this insurance will not cover that. It is meant for individual recruits with their own set of issues, not bulk changes.
PROOF THAT THEY ARE BEING SENT HOME IS REQUIRED
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM:
FIRST, MESSAGE US TO LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!
We must receive your NEW/UNUSED items WITH TAGS ATTACHED BEFORE the ORIGINAL GRAD DATE or we will not replace items.
We do not pay or reimburse the shipping to get them back to us.